Sony VGP-BPS9 battery
Sony VGP-BPS9 battery pack & Rechargeable Sony VGP-BPS9 laptop battery 100% new
Sony VGP-BPS9 battery is a high quality rechargeable replacement laptop battery which can 100% compatible with the OEM battery which Only the highest quality cells are used in our laptop batteries , we will offer the Fastest Delivery, 30 Days Money Back,one Year Extended Warranty for you,you can Email Us if you have some question about our products.
- Capacity: 4800mAh
- Voltage : 11.1V
- Cells: 6 Cell
- Color: Black/Silver
- Battery Type: Lithium ion
- Full 1 year warranty
- Compatible Part Numbers:SONY VGP-BPS9, VGP-BPL9, VGP-BPS9A/B, VGP-BPS9/B, VGP-BPS9/S
- Price: $ 109
Sony battery VGP-BPS9 Life Tips
Does “limited charge cycles” have you worrying about replacing batteries often? Lithium Ion batteries have anywhere from 300-600 charge cycles which is 2-4 years of use for the average user.
To get maximum use out of your lithium ion vgp-bps9 battery there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Make sure the power saving features are enabled when using the laptop on battery power. These features may be disabled manually for many laptops if you absolutely need the maximum speed setting for a task, don’t forget to turn power saving back on.
- If you are not going to use the Sony VGP-BPS9 battery pack for a long period of time then try to store it in a cool dry place at about a 40% charge level. Do not freeze!
- When using the battery, try to charge it as often as possible as soon as you can.
- Don’t forget your battery in your vehicle on a hot summer day.
You should consider buying a spare pack only if you find yourself running out of battery power often, don’t buy one to have “just in case”. Lithium Ion packs start to age as soon as they’re produced and can irreversibly lose around 20% capacity per year even when unused. (note storage tip above to minimize this)
Don’t charge and discharge the Sony VGP-BPS9 battery removing from the computer?
1. Recharge the Sony VGP-BPS9 battery as the circle more than once per month to make the management of capacity reach its best status,and prolong Sony VGP-BPS9 battery useful life?
2. Remove the Sony VGP-BPS9 battery when don’t use if for long time,or the currency will be lost and the cell will be damaged?
3. If the capacity is low in current,CPU will be in electricity-saving model and Sony VGP-BPS9 battery can not be charged.In this case,take off the Sony VGP-BPS9 battery and fit on to rouse the CPU.The battery can be charged then?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does anyone own the Sony Cybershot digital camera?
I lost both the charger to my camera and the USB cable to download pictures on my computer. Is there anyway I can charge my battery with something different or something? Do you have a link that I can order a new charger and cable? Any help?
Go to any Sony dealers and ask if you can buy a charger. As to downloading pictures, you can buy a card reader. No need for cables.
sony cybershot dsc-t700?
I lost my charger for my sony cybershot dsc-t700 (digital camera)
can the USB chord charge it when I connect it with my computer?
most devices like ipod, cellphones, etc. are charged this way.
My grandpa gave me his sony cybershot (dsc-t30) but he lost all of the cords and software that it came with. Im not sure how or where to charge it, or how to connect it to my computer. Also, do i need the software program to load the pictures?
And where can i buy these cords and such?
and there only seems tobe one place to plug anything in?
no software required just when the usb device is recognized it loads the folder containing the pics